September 23, 1981
Degrees and Honors
- Novosibirsk NSU. 1999. The main prize of the Young Informatics of Siberia program. For 1st place in the Open competition in computer science and programming in the age group of 16-17 years.
- Winner of the All-Russian contest "Engineer of the Year"
- Tyumen. 2008. Winner diploma of a regional competition for grants from the Governor of the Tyumen Region for the development of scientific and technical projects.
- Tyumen. Tsogu. 2005. Diploma of the winner of the contest "The Best Textbook"
- Tyumen. TSU. 2004. Diploma of the 3rd degree of the regional competition of student research papers. Section "Construction, engineering, materials science"
- Tyumen. Tsogu. 2003. Diploma of the 1st degree of the competition of student scientific works dedicated to the memory of Professor Viktor Ivanovich Muravlenko.
- Tyumen. Tsogu. 2003. 1st degree diploma of the 2nd regional scientific and technical conference of students, graduate students and young scientists “New Technologies for the Oil and Gas Region”.
- Tyumen. 1998. 2nd degree diploma of the regional scientific-practical conference of young researchers "Step into the Future" in the computer science section.
- Tyumen. 1999. 3rd degree diploma of the regional scientific-practical conference of young researchers "Step into the Future" in the software and computer technology section.
Education and career data
- He studied at the Tyumen State Oil and Gas University with a degree in Machinery and Equipment for Oil and Gas Fields from 1999 to 2004. In 2004, the qualification “Engineer in the specialty“ Machinery and equipment for oil and gas fields ”” was awarded. Since June 1, 2004 he entered full-time postgraduate study at Tsogu with a degree in 05.02.13 - Machines, Units and Processes (oil and gas industry). He defended his dissertation on December 14, 2007 at the Izhevsk State Technical University. By the decision of the Higher Attestation Commission of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation (No. 15k / 73 of April 11, 2008), the degree of candidate of technical sciences was awarded.
- Subject (DEVELOPMENT OF A SYSTEM OF AUTOMATED DESIGN OF COMPUTER SIMULATING SIMULATORS. Research area [number according to the classification of the Higher Certification Commission (HAC)] 05.13.12 - Design Automation Systems in mechanical engineering. Year of protection December 14, 2007. Certificate number HAC No. 15k / 73 dated 11 April 2008
- Scientific internship “B” under the cooperation program “Mikhail Lomonosov” between the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation and the German Academic Exchange Service
He has professional knowledge in the field of machinery and equipment for oil and gas fields. There is the practice of an assistant driller for production and exploratory drilling of oil and gas wells (IV discharge). Scientific work is associated with the creation and use of modern educational technologies, in particular computer simulation simulators and distributed simulation systems.
Scientific work is related to solving production problems in the field of design and development of technologies for creating modern computer simulation simulators, distributed training systems and virtual reality formation systems. The software package he created for the design of simulation simulators was exhibited at the All-Russian Exhibition "Modern Educational Environment - 2006" and was awarded a silver medal. The simulators created using the software package were repeatedly awarded with gold medals at the All-Russian exhibitions: “Modern educational environment” - 2003/2005, (Moscow, All-Russian Exhibition Center). Winner of the regional competition for special nominal grants from the non-profit organization LUKOIL Charity Fund for young teachers of higher educational institutions (Tyumen, Tyumen State Petroleum University, 2008-2009). He was awarded the winner’s diploma in the regional competition for grants from the Governor of the Tyumen region for the development of scientific and technical projects.
The author of 25 printed scientific and methodological works.
Lcontent.ru is a creative, professional team of programmers, methodologists, experts in the field of 3D graphics and VR. They create computer simulators used for systematic training primarily used in the oil and gas industries focused on practical skills for the safe management of technological facilities during start-up, operation and planned shutdown, as well as in emergency situations. Lcontent.ru training includes full xAPI support.
Ural State University of Architecture and Art (UralGAHA-TF). 2009.
Specialization - Project management, design.